We're sharing five factors that will help any health, medical, or social services organisation achieve a successful recruitment outcome.
5 factors to achieve a successful recruitment outcome:
- A well-considered assignment brief - including position description and person specification.
- A clearly defined search strategy. Where will the ideal candidate come from?
- Follow a robust selection process.
- Complete due diligence - verification & reference checking.
- Run a timely process with an effective onboarding plan and ongoing support.
Overlooking any one of these factors can undermine your recruitment process, cause delays, and hinder the appointment and retention of your preferred candidate. A collaborative approach will deliver the best outcomes.
RWR Health exists to make a difference to recruitment outcomes for organisations and job seekers across New Zealand. To discuss any of the points above in more detail or how RWR Health can assist with your Recruitment Process, contact RWR Health Directors Brad Stewart and Jeanette Rendle for a confidential chat.